If you’re a fan of Americana, coca-cola, or tasting interesting drinks, make a stop at the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, Georgia. Spend an afternoon walking through the exhibits, learning the history of the brand, sampling coke products from around the world, and taking cute pictures along the way.
How to Get Here
Address: 121 Baker Street NW Atlanta, GA 30313 – 1807
Parking Garage: 126 Ivan Allen Jr Blvd NW Atlanta, GA 30313
0-4 hours: $10 per vehicle
4+ hours: $15 per vehicle
Things to Know
- You’ll need at least an hour to walk through all the exhibits at the World of Coca-Cola, but if you take your time, you could spend over two hours here
- At the start of tour there is an “Ambassador”, but the rest of the tour is self-guided. If you’re looking for a guided tour, visit the website.
- The Coca-Cola polar bear isn’t available for photos all day, so check times to make sure you don’t miss him
- Military Appreciation specials
- You exit the facility through the gift shop, which is also accessible from the outside without a ticket